A surprising combination of ingredients come together to create this inspired cocktail!
[[ recipeID=recipe-8kh2h23jv, title=Blueberry Fields Forever by Isaac Haslam ]]
Back to Foodism Toronto Recipes
Ingredients 45 ml Vodkow 90 ml Blueberry Shrub
Sarjesa Earl Grey Tea
For Blueberry Shrub:
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 ½ cup blueberries
- 1 cup apple cider vinegar
- For Blueberry Shrub:
- Pour blueberries and sugar into a mason jar. Muddle until a chunky slurry is produced. Cover with cheesecloth or loose-fitting lid. Set out on the counter for 3 days.
- Uncover mixture which now should be completely syrupy. Add apple cider vinegar and blend until the mixture is juiced.
- Strain mixture and let sit inside the fridge for a few hours before use.
- Steep 2 bags of Sarjesa Earl Grey Tea in 7 oz water
- Let sit in the fridge for 8 hours – disturbing it if possible every 2 hours.
- Remove tea bags and store in the fridge until making the cocktail.
- Combine 4 oz of Blueberry Shrub mixture with 3 oz of Sarjesa Earl Grey Concentrate
- Fill a Collins glass with ice and pour in Vodkow and Blueberry Shrub mixture. Top with Soda.
- Garnish with small lavender sprig.