We've married artisanal distilling techniques with cutting-edge science to transform dairy waste into a sustainable ethanol. For the past few years we have been selling potable spirits like our flagship Vodkow vodka and our line of Vodkow cream liquors. When COVID-19 hit, we pivoted to respond to our community's need for hand sanitizer.
We offer competitive compensation commensurate with experience, the opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a rapidly growing company, a fun workplace atmosphere and employee discounts!
As the second fastest-growing company in Ottawa, we are now in a position to scale our team and are looking to fill the following full-time positions:
Quality Assurance Associate
- Must have a bachelor's degree in STEM or 5+ years practical experience [food science or microbiology preferred]
- Must have proven experience working with microbiological organisms (yeast) and microbiological testing
- Must have 2+ years relevant quality assurance or quality control experience.
Read the full Quality Assurance Associate job description
Director of Healthcare and Industrial Ethanol Sales
- 5+ years of experience selling into corporate and/or healthcare accounts
- Proven track record of developing new lines of business
- Familiarity with sales automation tools
- Flexibility to adjust approach as necessary
- Ability to adapt and to overcome unexpected challenges
Distillery Experience Manager
- Experience in food & beverage / hospitality industries
- Smart Serve certified
- Retail / merchandizing experience
- Working knowledge of Shopify web, e-commerce and POS or equivalent
- Working knowledge of Google product suite
- Social media marketing / email marketing experience
- Graphic design experience
Read the full Distillery Experience Manager job description
If you're interested in working with us, please send your cover letter and resume email@example.com. Thank you in advance for your interest. We'll be contacting only those we plan to interview.